- Incorporated silicone pad leaves the kneecap (patella) pressure free and provides intermittent compression to the soft tissue of the joint leading to increased circulation, thus aiding in the resorption of swelling and oedema and speeding up the recovery process. The fit also helps the joint to regain stability as the injury begins to heal overtime.
- Provides support to perform rehabilitation exercises and leisure activities
- Increases proprioception (the capacity to feel the position of a joint in space as sensed by the central nervous system), stabilizing muscles and improving joint stability, reducing stress and risk of injury.
- Can be used to help with treating knee strains or sprains, knee instability, post arthroscopy, pre and post-operative knee inflammation, Osgood-Schlatter's disease, arthritis, osteoarthritis, degenerative joint disease (DJD), adolescent knee pain, recurrent knee pain
- Helps improve performance during sports or everyday activities supporting the movement of the knee
Measure 4" above the top of your kneecap.
|Small||15.9 — 16.9”|
|Medium||16.9 — 18.1”|
|Large||18.1 — 19.3”|
|X - Large||19.3 — 20.5”|
|XX - Large||20.5 — 22”|
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
ALLERGY NOTICE Some individuals may be sensitive to Spandex or Latex blend. If a rash develops discontinue use. Before starting any exercise routine please consult a physician. Always stay monitor your body why exercising and remember to stay hydrated. Do not wear over any open wounds or while sleeping.