Get faster recovery and great support during your training.
Reduces inflammation and swelling, prevents blood pooling.
Optimal compression grade to improve muscular endurance and protect the elbows, reduces inflammation and swelling, prevents blood pooling, stimulates blood flow and promotes faster muscular recovery.
Can offer pain relief and moderate support in minor or incipient elbow illnesses like: tennis elbow and golfer's elbow, tendonitis, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, aches and discomfort. However this is not a medical device and will not treat the above injuries.
Made with the newest 3D knitting technology and anti-odor wave that provides the best grip so you won't have to readjust it during gym time, yoga & dance, fitness or gymnastics. It doesn't roll, slide or slip down.
Ultra Lightweight: professional grade material designed for all day comfort, flexibility and ultra-durability.
Optimal compression grade to improve muscular endurance and protect the knees, reduces inflammation and swelling, prevents blood pooling, stimulates blood flow and promotes faster muscular recovery.
Can offer pain relief and moderate support in minor or incipient knee illnesses like: runners and jumpers knee, meniscus tears, arthritis, tendonitis and osteoarthritis, however this is not a medical device and will not treat the above knee injuries.
Has a DOUBLE silicone anti-slip wave that provides the best grip so you won’t have to readjust it during gym time, squats, weightlifting, yoga & dance, marathons, fitness or gymnastics. It doesn't roll, slide or slip down.
Ultra Lightweight: professional grade material (nylon & lycra blend). Designed for all day comfort, flexibility and ultra-durability.
- Comfortable, lightweight 3D knit designed to conform to the natural shape of the ankle.
- Help with for ankle pain, swelling, soreness, arthritis, Plantar Fasciitis, mild sprains and instabilities, ligament weakness and slight tears or extreme overload during sports,
- Silicone inserts keep pressure off malleoli and provide intermittent, controlled compression to the soft tissues of the joint, increasing circulation and reducing pain and swelling.
- Enhances proprioception, heightening sensory awareness in the ankle for increased joint stabilization and support.
- Easy to put on, does not slip, and sits firmly and comfortably in position. Breathable knit will not retain heat. Machine washable.
- Can be worn with shoes, athletic footwear, ski boots, skates, and cleats.
- Incorporated silicone pad leaves the kneecap (patella) pressure free and provides intermittent compression to the soft tissue of the joint leading to increased circulation, thus aiding in the resorption of swelling and oedema and speeding up the recovery process. The fit also helps the joint to regain stability as the injury begins to heal overtime.
- Provides support to perform rehabilitation exercises and leisure activities
- Increases proprioception (the capacity to feel the position of a joint in space as sensed by the central nervous system), stabilizing muscles and improving joint stability, reducing stress and risk of injury.
- Can be used to help with treating knee strains or sprains, knee instability, post arthroscopy, pre and post-operative knee inflammation, Osgood-Schlatter's disease, arthritis, osteoarthritis, degenerative joint disease (DJD), adolescent knee pain, recurrent knee pain
- Helps improve performance during sports or everyday activities supporting the movement of the knee
💖LOVE FROM OUR CUSTOMERS
BEST KNEE SUPPORT EVER!
I looked and looked and looked. I think I have finally found it with this one.
Up until this knee brace (I purchased two, one for each knee), I was resigned to the presumed fact that I would have to have one type of knee brace for lifting weights (squats, lunges, leg press, etc.), another type of brace for running and general sports and then another type of brace for just wearing all day when I need some extra support.
This brace does all of these for me!
GREAT FOR ACL RECOVERY, KNEE PAIN, RUNNING
You can see from the five stars of everyone else's reviews, people love this knee brace. I won't discuss what it's made of, the color, or the company. You can find all that from the product information. What I will talk about is the fit, sizing, and use of this brace.
I used the measuring chart to find out which size would feel best on my leg. My legs are fairly developed, and I exceed the large size by about two inches. However, I went ahead and bought the large. It's snug, but it's comfortably snug. The other reviewers are correct. Once this is on, it does not roll down or come off. You have to manually pull it off at the end of your usage.
D. R. Morgan
PERFECT AMOUNT OF COMPRESSION
The ankle compression sleeve provided the perfect amount pressure on the joint to eliminate swelling without being too tight cutting off circulation. The built-in ankle support pads did a great job of supporting the ankle. I would prefer the top of the sleeve extend a bit further up the leg, just a personal preference.
GREAT FOR ARTHRITIS
I have rheumatoid arthritis and constantly have issues with my elbows. This is by far the best feeling brace I've come across. I usually prefer a brace that straps so I can adjust as necessary as I usually have some degree of bursitis. This one seems to have the right amount of stretch. It also breathes very well. Can't go wrong with this sleeve.
Stephen C. Loving
THAT IS GOOD BUSINESS SENSE!
I appreciate the follow up, that is good business sense, and shows a high regard for professionalism. The fact is I am wearing the compression sleeves one over each knee, at this moment.
I like how you reinforced the upper seam and added a non-slip surface to help keep the sleeve from slipping or curling down the leg, like so many other compression sleeve do not have. The sleeve seems to stay in place and not travel up or down as much, (hardly any, if at all).
Compliment you on this product, I am very satisfied at this point.
GET A 10% DISCOUNT
Fill in your email and we'll give you your coupon code right away!